COVID-19 Emergency Resources & Mutual Aid
- Extremely thorough mutual/advocacy resources organized by location
- Additional mutual aid resources
- CA Food Banks — up-to-date statewide emergency food information.
- Database of Localized Resources During COVID-19
- Map of Farmers Markets Accepting EBT
- Enroll in CalFresh, even temporarily
- CalFresh application assistance at Farmer’s Markets or by phone: 916-890-4539
- Restaurant Workers Community Foundation — resources for restaurant/food chain workers.
- Info/Resources for Immigrant & Farmworker Community — CA Rural Legal Assistance Foundation
- Western Center on Law & Poverty — up-to-date info on food, health, housing, and financial assistance.
- Federal stimulus form for those who have not/are not filing taxes
- AddictionResource — explains step by step what to do during a pandemic if you or your loved one is struggling with addiction.
- COVID-19 Resources for Undocumented Immigrants
- InformedImmigrant Resources for Immigrants During COVID-19
- California Directory of Mutual Aid Resources
- Domestic Violence Organizations in California — simply enter your zip code.
- Resources for Survivors of DV/Sexual Assault — includes hotline numbers for specific communities: Native, trans, disabled, etc.
- California Government Website for COVID-19 Info/Resources
- California Disaster Legal Services — legal information and categorized resources.
- Accessing Car Insurance as an Undocumented Person – state by state breakdown
By Region (Alphabetical)
- Bay Area Re-entry Council Services — shelter, food, health services, unemployment, etc.
- Bay Area Restaurant Worker Resources
- Bay Area Legal Aid — hotlines regarding housing, domestic violence, etc.
- Central Valley Resources for Families — assistance for food, bills, internet, etc.
- East Bay Disability Justice Culture Club — a mutual aid network led by 5 disabled queer and trans Black and Indigenous people of color resourcing disabled and/or unhoused people who need funds, supplies, and support in the Bay Area
- Los Angeles County Resident – Free Food Resources
- Sacramento COVID-19 Food Access Resource List — updated regularly and contains not only food access resources, but also links to information on public benefit programs, policy, advocacy and volunteer opportunities.