[Women Prisoner News] DROP LWOP RALLY/LOBBY DAY MONDAY AUGUST 6TH SACRAMENTO

Diana Block dianablock2046 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 13:28:50 EDT 2018

​

*Come to Sacramento on August 6th!
<https://www.facebook.com/events/199371177555122/?active_tab=about> *

Join CURB members and California Coalition for Women Prisoners as we visit
the capitol to present Governor Brown with our request for him to commute
every Life Without Parole Sentence in the state of California.

We will also visit state assembly members to urge their support for SB 1393
(Mitchell) to restore judicial discretion to the very harmful 5-year
sentencing enhancement for prior serious felonies.

Over 100 organizations have signed CCWP's letter asking Governor Brown to
commute the sentences of *all *people serving Life Without Parole in
California’s prisons to parole-eligible sentences.  We will be delivering
the letter to Governor Brown’s office.  Come to Sacramento on August 6th!
<https://www.facebook.com/events/199371177555122/?active_tab=about>

*RSVP for DROP LWOP Rally/Lobby Day and to sign up for carpools and lobbby
training*

https://bit.ly/2MfipW
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2F2MfipW1&h=AT0QEBqxaSvof9ijEldynWoHGI1lZPbV27BtP_w8Zn1X0WCJdHuVPxybIlCf5eW9qKWsy-YHI6hEsb5tM-X-blS-pZd7CBC8Bl23tmyDTGi_1THTHxePICJ6qYuyIAkfuA&s=1>