[Women Prisoner News] CCWP 2018 Art Auction

Diana Block dianablock2046 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 20:33:57 EDT 2018

*​*

*CCWP's L.A. Chapter has been hard at work for several months putting
together a fabulous Art Auction. If you are in the L.A. Area we would be
honored to have you celebrate CCWP's work with us at our official Art
Auction Launch Party on August 18th at Blum and Poe gallery (details
below). The event is a group art show and CCWP party with refreshments,
food, and a short discussion of CCWP’s work by the fabulous Romarilyn
Ralston! This event is free, entirely open to the public, and we are hoping
you attend with your friends and loved ones.Event Info:Time: August 18th,
2018 - 7-10 pmLocation: Blum and Poe Gallery, 2727 La Cienega Blvd, Los
Angeles, CA 90034
<https://maps.google.com/?q=2727+La+Cienega+Blvd,++Los+Angeles,+CA+90034&entry=gmail&source=g>https://www.facebook.com/events/564881573912996/
<https://www.facebook.com/events/564881573912996/> For the auction, CCWP
has asked 40+ artists who want to support our work to donate high value
paintings, photographs and sculptures. The actual bidding on art will take
place entirely online through a premiere art auction service called
Paddle8. We will be forwarding you the link when the bidding opens
WEDNESDAY, AUG 15 at Noon PT exclusively on Paddle8.com.
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2FPaddle8.com%2F&h=AT0OtBKHXbUn5QlXUOXnMCA_5_sOj_oQ5my__ELgYho5_zzSfzjgKyYYrc9phvIo7KzRBwOjVG8TyeqRdWsld_nJz1GFuVMIwxZVFJOFpvL3lMHiOM-3Q3hTxWSNsHCsfdj3olI&s=1>
*

*CCWP would be so delighted if you would share information about the
auction and the event with your community. The most important part of CCWP
is the connections we have created with each other and the people inside
women's prisons. This event is about celebrating all of this. So please
come, celebrate, share!*

*​*